Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ramadan Mubarak

Alhamdulilah the Month of Ramadan is here (actually a couple hours away). I pray that each and everyone of you have a wonderful month full of worship and good deeds. I also pray that each of us have the honor to witness the Night of Power, insha'Allah.

I humbly ask that you remember me and my family in your dua's during this wonderful month and also keep the Muslim Ummah in your duas, including and not limited to our brothers and sisters that are suffering in the war-torn parts of this world.

Ramadan Mubarak!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Ramadan Mubarak sister!
May Allah make all your wishes easy for you and I wish you all the best in everything you do...
I am reading your posts and ahave so much to say!
A great blog mashaAllah,
MaSalaama,
Jasmine

tee dimensionist said...

Ramadan Mubarak to you too!
Thanks so much for your visit and comment!
May this Ramadan bring you peace, blessings and the Almighty's mercy : )

You have a wonderful blog, it's full of treasures, I'll be back for more!

All the best!